Urgently required interns for Marketing of text books in Schools of Delhi/NCRRadical Books Pvt. Ltd
Social Media Marketing InternHD Beauty Skincare Boutique
PR & Marketing Co Offers Online & Offline-Learn HowTo Make Internet Profits & Sell Internet ServicesBrown Marketing Consulting & PR
Marketing ManagerUnited Group Limited
Gawkus Marketing Partner (Georgetown University)Gawkus
Gawkus Marketing Partner (American University)Gawkus
Gawkus Marketing Partner (Boston University)Gawkus
Gawkus Marketing Partner (NYU)Gawkus
Business Development / Sales Intern for fastest growing SaaS startupBookmark This
257 Castro Street,
Mountain View, CA
Posted: September 13 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Full-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionTagove (NextGen Customer Support), a dynamic customer engagement platform between businesses and their online customers that utilizes Tagove’s features to solve a range of communication and collaboration issues that SMB’s to Enterprises face on a daily basis.
We are looking for Sales and Marketing intern who can help us initially to increase the customer base. This position can be permanently after 3 month if your performance is good.
Intern will learn these thing in their internship - Search Engine Optimization, Social Media marketing, Email marketing, Cold calling, Content Marketing, How to give product demo, Generate new lead, Close the deal etc.
Responsibilities- Provide research on potential and existing clients and the competitive landscape
- Managing and following up on digital marketing campaigns
- Assist in identifying potential business opportunities
- Manage the existing client and provide them support if they asking something.
- Should be able to manage Email campaign as we doing it on daily bases
Requirements- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively as a team member
- Ability to communicate at all levels with internal/external clients by phone, email and face to face
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- A positive attitude with good organizational, presentation and writing skills
- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree or equivalent education