Marketing InternHeart of All Women / Northwell Health
Marketing Outreach InternGradMail.com
Marketing InternArizona beverage company
Marketing and Advertising AssociateBlack Label Marketing, Inc.
Brand Management TraineeBlack Label Marketing, Inc.
LOOKING FOR A PR & MARKETING INTERN!kargoe
Paid Social Media Marketing InternshipBumpn
Business Development / Sales InternBookmark This
Posted: October 21 2015
Company Location: Atlanta, GA
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 50 Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionPeacemode.org is a group of peace builders dedicated to promoting peace and nonviolence around the world. Currently, peacemode.org is conducting a marketing campaign to promote peace. Peacemode.org is interested in helping interns polish their marketing skills while making a difference in their communities and in the world.
Responsibilities- Provide research on potential and existing clients and the competitive landscape
- Managing and following up on digital marketing campaigns
- Assist in identifying potential business opportunities
- Monitor news and developments relating to, or impacting, key clients/prospects
- Prepare periodic reports on screening, tracking, and monitoring clients and prospects
Requirements- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively as a team member
- Ability to communicate at all levels with internal/external clients by phone, email and face to face
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- A positive attitude with good organizational, presentation and writing skills
- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree or equivalent education