Business Development / Sales InternBookmark This
240 kent avenue brooklyn
New York, NY
Posted: March 16 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionCurler is the Mobile App which delivers beauty services to your door.
Curler geolocates every stylist around you, creating an experience of comparing and choosing the perfect profile of stylist for every occasion.
We are looking to set the first stone of Curler in New York.
The intern will have to create partnerships with local promoters and parties to make cross-promotion campaigns
Do you want to be part of such a disrupting company from the beginning?
This can have a big impact in your career!
Responsibilities- Provide research on potential and existing clients and the competitive landscape
- Managing and following up on digital marketing campaigns
- Assist in identifying potential business opportunities
- Monitor news and developments relating to, or impacting, key clients/prospects
- Prepare periodic reports on screening, tracking, and monitoring clients and prospects
Requirements- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively as a team member
- Ability to communicate at all levels with internal/external clients by phone, email and face to face
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- A positive attitude with good organizational, presentation and writing skills
- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree or equivalent education
SkillsRequired - Excellent communication skills, Public Relations Skills, Building Business Partnerships, Event Planning
Preferred - Tech Savy, Outgoing, Positive Attitude