Big real Estate Firm Looking for motivated studend ..getting to know the Manhattan Real estate markeNest seekers International
Video Creation InternMaster Shares
Brand Ambassador - Paid Full or Part TimeA&A Marketing Group
MARKETING - LEADERSHIP DEVELOPMENT - PaidA&A Marketing Group
Publisher's AssistantSRM Graphics and Printing
Social Media Marketing InternJurim Dental
Marketing InternRoyal Solutions
Marketing InternBlue Square Concepts
Business Development / Sales InternBookmark This
Posted: October 13 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThe Job Window is seeking a next generation marketer willing to become a master at turning futuristic ideas into vibrant promotions that build brands’ legacies
We are currently seeking an intern to help in the following areas: Social Media, Marketing, and Content! This internship is unpaid but there is an opportunity for commissions and future hire consideration, You will also receive very valuable experience in a Technology startup
Responsibilities- Provide research on potential and existing clients and the competitive landscape
- Managing and following up on digital marketing campaigns
- Assist in identifying potential business opportunities
- Monitor news and developments relating to, or impacting, key clients/prospects
- Prepare periodic reports on screening, tracking, and monitoring clients and prospects
Requirements- Manage marketing activities effectively and efficiently Create and Manage opportunities, Identifying enhancement and eliminating redundancies.
- Manage various marketing expenses and Be able to detect and See the impact of your budget decisions quickly.
- Go to market faster without sacrificing quality and results by reducing the development time of marketing campaigns and programs.
- Build an ongoing, targeted dialogue with customers and prospects.
- Create a full campaign logic and campaign delivery.
- Accurately measure and report on marketing activities
- Define business constraints that can limit contact strategy.
- Be able to Scale the system as performance requirements change
- Define optimal strategies for interacting across digital properties for cohesive inbound channel marketing in real time.
- Close the loop between marketing and sales and drive greater revenue through lead management features that and decrease customer acquisition costs.
-Monitor engagement levels, stage in the buying cycle and readiness to buy data and then use that data to ensure that each contact receives the right content throughout every step in the customer journey.
- Automate customer conversations and respond to contact behaviors in real time. Create simple drip campaigns or multi-track workflows using email, direct mail and mobile.
- Create views for critical performance data in the context of goals, benchmarks and projections. monitor how programs are working, detect and explore deeper on the areas that require attention.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively as a team member
- Ability to communicate at all levels with internal/external clients by phone, email and face to face
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- A positive attitude with good organizational, presentation and writing skills
- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree or equivalent education
SkillsRequired - MS Office Suite, MS Office tools
Preferred - Final Cut Pro, Basic HTML, CSS