Marketing ManagerAmber Boyd Attorney at Law
Social Media/Marketing/Website DeveloperIndelible Ink-NY
Marketing, Public Relations & Social MediaBradford Stewart Art
LOCAL BUSINESS NOW HIRING ENTRY LEVEL EVENT STAFFSouth Texas Promotions
Event Communications AssistantRhythm Events
Winter 2016 - Event & Marketing Internship [Austin, TX]Snappening
Marketing InternU-Haul International
Marketing InternRoyal Solutions
Business Development / Sales InternBookmark This
Posted: October 19 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionOur company is a business marketing and event consulting group. We work with different outside companies as well as companies that we own. We are always looking for people that really want to learn and work hard. In order to help our interns as much as possible, we let them design their own internship, with our help, so that they are able to gain what they really want to from the position.
We always welcome input from others. If you think you have a better idea, we want to hear it. On that note--if you think that this sounds like you, we would love to hear from you.
Responsibilities- Provide research on potential and existing clients and the competitive landscape
- Managing and following up on digital marketing campaigns
- Assist in identifying potential business opportunities
Requirements- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively as a team member
- Ability to communicate at all levels with internal/external clients by phone, email and face to face
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- A positive attitude with good organizational, presentation and writing skills
- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree or equivalent education