Marketing/Advertising InternVery Last Detail
Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)AdMark Digital Solutions Inc
Multimedia InternEncore Enterprises
Marketing assistant internshipRepublic of Wonders
Instagram InspiralistCauvee LLC
2017 SPRING INTERNSHIPSOmaha Media Group LLC
Sports Marketing Internships with Rosenhaus Sports - BaseballRosenhaus Sports
Marketing InternA Noise Within
Business Development / Sales InternBookmark This
300 Three Island
Posted: May 29 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Full-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionOur business is called Miami Wine Buzz. It's a wine club dedicated to many activities surrounding the wine world.
From Wine Dinners to Wine Travel, Miami Wine buzz is the partner for every wine lovers need.
The internship would be essentially oriented toward social media marketing and research on the wine business.
Responsibilities- Provide research on potential and existing clients and the competitive landscape
- Managing and following up on digital marketing campaigns
- Assist in identifying potential business opportunities
- Monitor news and developments relating to, or impacting, key clients/prospects
- Prepare periodic reports on screening, tracking, and monitoring clients and prospects
Requirements- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively as a team member
- Ability to communicate at all levels with internal/external clients by phone, email and face to face
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and Power Point), Knowledge on Mailchimp, Facebook and Instagram.
- A positive attitude with good organizational, presentation and writing skills
- Create clients list for the different segment of business opportunities.