Virtual Marketing Interns - Commission BasedAtelier Advisors
Marketing Analyst InternBusiness Expo Center
Account Mgmt/ Social Media Interngriffin360
Intern positions available at Real estate company - Marketing Majors welcomedReal Estate
Social Media/MarketingHTH & Associates
SEO/Content Marketing InternshipeGenerationMarketing
Business and Marketing ManagerWorld Arts
Digital Marketing Intern (remote)LPB Media
Business Development / Sales InternBookmark This
Steven W. Lee Insurance Agency
5455 garden grove blvd. suite 415
Posted: February 11 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionAbout Steven W. Lee Insurance Agency
We are a highly successful multi-line insurance agency currently located in Westminster, CA. We enjoy tremendous long-term employee success and retention, and have a history of promoting from within our operation.
This internship position is made for a person that is driven and wants to achieve success in the business. They will be expected to fit into the business environment seamlessly which means business attire, acumen and attitude. All applicants must be willing to learn and apply that knowledge to their daily success.
Interns will spend time canvasing, telemarketing, and developing business marketing models to enact in the field. This is an unpaid, part-time internship that has potential to becoming an employment opportunity given the right criteria and qualifications.
Responsibilities- Provide research on potential and existing clients and the competitive landscape
- Managing and following up on digital marketing campaigns
- Assist in identifying potential business opportunities
- Monitor news and developments relating to, or impacting, key clients/prospects
- Prepare periodic reports on screening, tracking, and monitoring clients and prospects
Requirements- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively as a team member
- Ability to communicate at all levels with internal/external clients by phone, email and face to face
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- A positive attitude with good organizational, presentation and writing skills
- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree or equivalent education