In search of a SERIOUS & PROFESSIONAL Marketing Intern for overall marketing(eipunlimited)
Marketing InternLas Vegas Productions
MAIL CHIMP ASSISTANT NEEDED IMMEDIATELYEco Learning Legacies
Marketing InternNANTHEALTH CARE
Digital Marketing InternCaldera Labs
Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)Queen Concepts & Co.
Stellar Digital Marketing InternHemp Educate America
Business Development / Sales InternBookmark This
Executive Marketing Media
44 Billings Rd, Suite A
Posted: September 13 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 3 Full-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionOur clients are market leaders in the telecom, energy and finance sectors. Our growth requires a young and career oriented individual to assist in developing their customer base. We do this with specialized events and sales strategies.
• Interest in sales, marketing and events
• Excellent communication and customer service skills
• Lots of initiative, ability to handle stressful situations
• Fun, outgoing and good humored
• Advantage: Marketing or Events qualification
To be considered you will:
* Be educated to Degree level or at least a years' experience within a business environment.
* Have strong organizational skills and be able to juggle multiple tasks smoothly.
* Have exceptional attention to detail and strong writing skills.
* Confident and positive attitude - this is a client facing role.
This role is to start a.s.a.p. Please apply for more information!
Responsibilities- Provide research on potential and existing clients and the competitive landscape
- Managing and following up on digital marketing campaigns
- Assist in identifying potential business opportunities
- Monitor news and developments relating to, or impacting, key clients/prospects
- Prepare periodic reports on screening, tracking, and monitoring clients and prospects
Requirements- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively as a team member
- Ability to communicate at all levels with internal/external clients by phone, email and face to face
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- A positive attitude with good organizational, presentation and writing skills
- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree or equivalent education
SkillsRequired - Customer Service, Sales, Training & Development, Communicaitons, Negotiations
Preferred - Bilingual, Community Colleges