Digital Marketing Intern, College creditAurum & Sharpe
Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)Invictous
Marketing Intern of the century (not kidding)Hero - www.superhero.co
Digital Marketing, Online marketingGeorgia Green Energy Services LLC
Social Media & Programming InternPark Silly Sunday Market
Influencer Marketing InternScentbird/ Deck of Scarlet
Marketing InternBarton & Gray Mariners Club
Summer Marketing Internship - Simplified ChineseTUN.com
Business Development / Sales InternBookmark This
REGENCY JOB TRAINING INSTITUTE
1149 N. Bragg Blvd.
Spring Lake, NC
Posted: June 23 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 5 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionRegency Job Training Institute, an independent private trade/vocational training institute, serving the military and the community to obtain a trade and job placement. We're seeking energetic and motivated interns to work jointly with our admission office and marketing department.
The ideal candidate will have experience working in a professional office setting, have an interest in non-profit management, business, admissions, communications, marketing, fundraising and/or event planning. Candidates should be able to work independently and as a member of a dynamic team. A good sense of humor is a plus!
This unpaid internship position will report jointly to the Directors of Admission and Marketing. This position is flexible in nature and may include any/all of the following tasks as needs arise and in consideration of the intern's skills and interests.
Flexible work schedule that can accommodate full-time student schedules, with opportunities ranging from 6-15 hours/week. Typical office setting M-F with potential evening/weekend event work. Interested applicants should email a resume and cover letter to Antione Way, CCO- Chief Compliance Officer. email@example.com
Responsibilities- Provide research on potential and existing clients and the competitive landscape
- Managing and following up on digital marketing campaigns
- Assist in identifying potential business opportunities
- Monitor news and developments relating to, or impacting, key clients/prospects
- Prepare periodic reports on screening, tracking, and monitoring clients and prospects
Requirements- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively as a team member
- Ability to communicate at all levels with internal/external clients by phone, email and face to face
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- A positive attitude with good organizational, presentation and writing skills
- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree or equivalent education