Marketing AssistantLabella Mobile Nail Spa
MARKETING / SALES / ADVERTISING INTERNNOVA CHEMICALS
General Admin and MarketingCyber Advanced Techology, Inc.
Marketing InternWilliam Martin,Ph.D.,P.C.
Sales Executive Assistant |InternshipAaron's, Inc.
Amazon Marketplace Coordinator – San Diego ONLYUltima Car Care Products
Business Development / Sales InternBookmark This
Cherry River Marketing
Posted: July 22 2015
Company Location: Buckhannon, WV
Application Deadline: No Deadline
Position: 5 Full-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionCherry River Marketing is looking for people that want to be the new face of the company. This position will have you setting up sales calls with other businesses and you can even do face to face meetings if you like that better. The main goal is to sale our marketing services. For each service you sell you will gain a 40% commission paid recurring monthly for the life of the client. If the client stays on 12 months you get paid the 40% 12 times! Most of our clients however have been on for years. So this is really an income that you may keep for the next decade.
Responsibilities- Provide research on potential and existing clients and the competitive landscape
- Managing and following up on digital marketing campaigns
- Assist in identifying potential business opportunities
- Monitor news and developments relating to, or impacting, key clients/prospects
- Prepare periodic reports on screening, tracking, and monitoring clients and prospects
Requirements- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively as a team member
- Ability to communicate at all levels with internal/external clients by phone, email and face to face
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- A positive attitude with good organizational, presentation and writing skills
- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree or equivalent education
SkillsRequired - MS Office Suite, Articulate Communicator, Online Business Management, Basic Computer Skills
Preferred - PPC, Search Engine Optimization, Advisement, Search Engine Marketing, SEO Audits