Reno SEO Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)RenoWebDesigner.com
Social & Digital Community Marketing InternBPP University
Online Marketing SpecialistEZMEDX Medical Supply
Paid Marketing Intern-virtualCompany Confidential
Marketing / Sales / Advertising InternshipOcatasi
Marketing InternSenvion Group
Marketing InternDriven Vision
Marketing InternNu Republic
Business Development / Sales InternBookmark This
920 Providence Rd
Posted: September 16 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWhat Matters Most To You In Your Next Position?
- Opportunity for Advancement?- Continual Growth and Development?
- Comprehensive Training and Mentoring?
We are looking for Competitive Individuals to fill Entry Level positions in marketing, advertising, and public relations for our expanding firm. The right individual will love the thrill of a challenge and thrive in a high energy, fast-paced environment.
The right Entry Level Marketing Representative can expect to have opportunities for growth within the first few months that reflect their unmatched work ethic and dedication.
Responsibilities- Provide research on potential and existing clients and the competitive landscape
- Managing and following up on digital marketing campaigns
- Assist in identifying potential business opportunities
- Monitor news and developments relating to, or impacting, key clients/prospects
- Prepare periodic reports on screening, tracking, and monitoring clients and prospects
Requirements- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively as a team member
- Ability to communicate at all levels with internal/external clients by phone, email and face to face
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- A positive attitude with good organizational, presentation and writing skills
- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree or equivalent education