SmartPhone Videographer Documentary Story Video intern for Patreon Online Marketing IT StartUp NYCSnowSugar Video
Internet Marketing / Sales / PromotionsCorporate Investment International, Inc.
Marketing and Communications InternThe Joven Institute
Paid - Content Marketing InternshipAdoshi.co
Summer Internship in Women's Fashion AccessoriesAsian Eye Ltd
Marketing Intern sought for Fall 2017Eight6Zero Marketing
Marketing & Business Intern - Unpaid/Telecommute/Flexible hrsMoney Munchkids
Social Media / Marketing InternPods&Pads
Business Development / Sales InternBookmark This
Posted: May 29 2016
Company Location: Miami, FL
Application Deadline: No Deadline
Position: 4 Full-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
Description2 opportunities in One business.
Our first business is called UVAS Americas. The business is focus on the importing and Distribution of fine boutique wine from all over the world. We have exclusive distribution of all the wines in our portfolio. The office is located in Miami.
Our main clients are restaurants, Hotels, Private club, Cruise line, Country club and Cater.
The internship would go from meet clients to promote our activities through social media.
The other business is called Miami Wine Buzz. It's a wine club dedicated to many activities surrounding the wine world.
From Wine Dinners to Wine Travel, Miami Wine buzz is the partner for every wine lovers need.
The internship would be essentially oriented toward social media marketing and research on the wine business.
Responsibilities- Provide research on potential and existing clients and the competitive landscape
- Managing and following up on digital marketing campaigns
- Assist in identifying potential business opportunities
- Monitor news and developments relating to, or impacting, key clients/prospects
- Prepare periodic reports on screening, tracking, and monitoring clients and prospects
Requirements- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively as a team member
- Ability to communicate at all levels with internal/external clients by phone, email and face to face
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and Power Point), Knowledge on Mailchimp, Facebook and Instagram.
- A positive attitude with good organizational, presentation and writing skills
- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree or equivalent education
- Interested by opening doors and able to close sales process.
- Create clients list for the different segment of business opportunities.