MarketingFlow Synergy Business Alliance
Social Marketing InternLaureen Oliphant
Junior Marketing InternMercury Matrix, Inc.
Marketing AssociateMercury Matrix, Inc.
Marketing InternshipSnowcap Data
Marketing, Public Relations, Community Relations, Communications InternshipAlzheimer's Association
Marketing & Social Media InternCraftly
2017 PAID Internship - Marketing - Sales - AdministrationBlack Slate Strategies
Business Development / Sales InternBookmark This
Elite Sports & Entertainment Management Agency
Posted: October 25 2016
Company Location: Los Angeles, CA
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 12 Full-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionElite Sports & Entertainment Management Agency is based in Los Angeles, California. Elite offers an array of management services including but not limited to branding, strategic planning & relevancy placement and much more. Our clients include past, present and future Artists, Actors, Actresses, Comedians, Playwrites, Athletes, Musicians to name afew.
Responsibilities- Provide research on potential and existing clients and the competitive landscape
- Managing and following up on digital marketing campaigns
- Assist in identifying potential business opportunities
- Monitor news and developments relating to, or impacting, key clients/prospects
- Prepare periodic reports on screening, tracking, and monitoring clients and prospects
Requirements- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively as a team member
- Ability to communicate at all levels with internal/external clients by phone, email and face to face
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- A positive attitude with good organizational, presentation and writing skills
- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree or equivalent education