Reno SEO Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)RenoWebDesigner.com
Social & Digital Community Marketing InternBPP University
Online Marketing SpecialistEZMEDX Medical Supply
Paid Marketing Intern-virtualCompany Confidential
Marketing / Sales / Advertising InternshipOcatasi
Marketing InternSenvion Group
Marketing InternDriven Vision
Marketing InternNu Republic
Business Development / Sales InternBookmark This
Black Line Capital group
23901 Calabasas Rd.
Posted: January 06 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionBlackline Capital Group is a progressive financial company with an array of services and programs that meet company and client needs in various industries. Our results oriented approach and dedication to fulfilling the needs of our clients can be seen in our outstanding list of long term client relationships. An investor not only needs the skills to add value, but they also need to dedicate the time to do the work, after they identify what actually needs to be done. We have team members who have been deployed to complete various tasks for our clients, ranging from assisting with mergers & acquisitions to closing business development deals to even serving as a board member or interim CEO/CFO. In addition to our investment team, we have an operations group who are completely committed to partnering with management and solving key issues.
- Managing and following up on marketing campaigns
- Assist in identifying potential business opportunities through prospecting
- Monitor news and developments relating to, or impacting, key clients/prospects
- Prepare periodic reports on screening, tracking, and monitoring clients and prospects and their progress
Requirements- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively as a team member
- Ability to communicate at all levels with internal/external clients by phone, email and face to face
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- A positive attitude with good organizational, skills and perseverance !
- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree or equivalent education
keywords: sales, marketing, paid internship, Pepperdine, UCLA, Degrassio, Claremont, lending, finance, consultant