Dell Campus Ambassador - Columbia UniversityMosaic North America
Halle Heart Children's Museum Marketing InternAmerican Heart Association
Summer High School Intern at the Houston ToolBankHouston Community ToolBank
Dance to EvOLvE InternshipDance To EvOLvE
Book Review ManagerPulse, LLC
Brand Ambassador / Marketing Internship (Seattle, WA) - $15.00/hourBerri Pro Inc.
Book Marketing CoordinatorPulse, LLC
Project Assistant/ Marketing Intern for CSA ProgramYour Sunshine Inc
Business Development / Sales InternBookmark This
2815 10th Street
Posted: August 03 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionAtlas Demos is a national in-store demonstration company focused on the Natural and Conventional food markets. We are in need of an energetic, smart and highly adaptable intern to help us grow our national marketing campaign. You will learn what it takes to start a business, what pieces are critical to success and see your efforts put into action!
Responsibilities- Provide research on potential and existing clients and the competitive landscape
- Managing and following up on digital marketing campaigns
- Assist in identifying potential business opportunities
- Monitor news and developments relating to, or impacting, key clients/prospects
- Prepare periodic reports on screening, tracking, and monitoring clients and prospects
Requirements- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively as a team member
- Ability to communicate at all levels with internal/external clients by phone, email and face to face
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- A positive attitude with good organizational, presentation and writing skills
- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree or equivalent education