Social Media & Community Management InternEarle Manor I & II
2 Business Development and Marketing Interns needed for startup in New YorkBegin to Heal
Social Media Marketing InternTopco Design
Marketing InternParadigm CreatVe Group
Marketing InternStrother Enterprises, Inc.
BCB Marketing Specialist Intern - Virtual Midwest MarketBlack and College Bound
BCB Marketing Specialist Intern - Virtual SE MarketBlack and College Bound
Business Development / Sales InternBookmark This
Posted: April 20 2016
Company Location: South Bend, IN
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Paid (College Credit Required)
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionAt Innovation Works, we help budinesses by leveraging our unparalleled situational knowledge and relationship capital, we connect and facilitate growth for our clients in the following areas:
Public relations & marketing consulting
Brand endorsement & licensing
Athlete & celebrity alignment
Connection to our channel partners
Go to market strategy
Channels and distribution
Pricing & promotion
Additionally, our network allows us to connect the right ideas and right people together through thought leadership and industry/incubator groups such as ND Alumni.
We are looking for interns who can work virtually from home on You Tube and Amazon Platform to promote our clients products and services starting May 1st 2016. We collaborate with local NGO to raise funds for them as we create our marketing strategy.
Responsibilities- Provide research on potential and existing clients and the competitive landscape
- Managing and following up on digital marketing campaigns
- Assist in identifying potential business opportunities
- Monitor news and developments relating to, or impacting, key clients/prospects
- Prepare periodic reports on screening, tracking, and monitoring clients and prospects
Requirements- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively as a team member
- Ability to communicate at all levels with internal/external clients by phone, email and face to face
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- A positive attitude with good organizational, presentation and writing skills
- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree or equivalent education