Account Mgmt/ Social Media Interngriffin360
Intern positions available at Real estate company - Marketing Majors welcomedReal Estate
Social Media/MarketingHTH & Associates
SEO/Content Marketing InternshipeGenerationMarketing
Business and Marketing ManagerWorld Arts
Digital Marketing Intern (remote)LPB Media
Marketing InternKong Digital
Marketing & Communications InternSan Francisco Wholesale Produce Market
Business Development / Sales InternBookmark This
Web Artistic Technosol Pvt Ltd
Posted: March 16 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionProduct Details : We have a product that is worth pushing into the current Bar or Restaurant business. This will not only increase the restaurant sales and repeat business, but will also automate a branding and marketing for the restaurants or bars, without any additional expenses.
Video URL for the product: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bapjgaCNRR0
Web URl www.foodiesbuddy.com
What I am talking about is a “ Dedicated Restaurant Management or ERP mobile application” available both on android and IOS platforms. This way, each restaurant has their own application pushed into the app store in their name, brand and logo. The application does a series of activities ranging from
2) Door deliveries
3) Tab ordering
4) Table booking
5) Live chat with your customers
6) QR coded loyalty system
7) Real time tracking of customers and delivery
8) Easy integration into your existing POS
9) Kitchen order tickets
10) Menu card customization and
11) An elaborate CRM to ensure that your customers stays with the same Restaurants and gives them more repeat business.
ResponsibilitiesExtrovert in creating the right social contacts to generate the leads and business.
Essential skill set to do a minimal level of social media marketing via LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter
Ability to gate crash into the essential restaurant associations and Restaurant consultants in US to get in touch with the key personnel who can help us do volume sales
Cold calling, follow up, fixing appointments, meetings, convincing and closing
Willingness to work on commissions
A flair in sales with an urge to learn more about Foodies Buddy.
Understanding the customer pain points and presenting the product accordingly.
Prepare periodic reports on screening, tracking, and monitoring clients and prospects
Requirements- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively as a team member
- Ability to communicate at all levels with internal/external clients by phone, email and face to face
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- A positive attitude with good organizational, presentation and writing skills
- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree or equivalent education