Marketing InternExpandable Software, Inc.
Digital Marketing InternSnobSwap
Online MarketingKissi Couture Inc
Field Marketing InternshipMatrix Energy Services, Inc.
Social Media & Community Management InternHutch
Marketing, Sales, & Advertising PAID INTERNSHIP!!!!!!!!!!!!Red Belt Solutions
Marketing InternWilliam Martin,Ph.D.,P.C.
Business Development / Sales InternBookmark This
The Image Collections
Posted: June 15 2016
Company Location: Durham, NC
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 3 Full-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThe Image Collections is a full service luxury lifestyle public relations, marketing, event planning, and design firm. With satellite offices in Atlanta, New York, Raleigh Durham, Charlotte, LA and Chicago, The Image Collections represents those who wish to increase their “Image” and brand recognition. The firm offers full service event planning, event production and event design services along with brand activation and management, identity and image consulting, public and media relations writing services, brand and talent management. The Image Collections serves an array of clients, such as clients in the entertainment, fashion, business and professional services, automotive, luxury consumer goods, culinary, hospitality industries and non-profits. Our firm has developed media campaigns for a wide range of entertainment and lifestyle clients with a special focus on “media buzz”. We pride ourselves in getting our clients more exposure, publicity and media attention, which generates into more sales. We are most proud of our creative, innovative and trend setting clients. With The Image Collections we create a lifestyle experience!
Responsibilities- Provide research on potential and existing clients and the competitive landscape
- Managing and following up on digital marketing campaigns
- Assist in identifying potential business opportunities
- Monitor news and developments relating to, or impacting, key clients/prospects
- Prepare periodic reports on screening, tracking, and monitoring clients and prospects
Requirements- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively as a team member
- Ability to communicate at all levels with internal/external clients by phone, email and face to face
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- A positive attitude with good organizational, presentation and writing skills
- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree or equivalent education
SkillsRequired - Project Management, Dependable Team Player, Excellent communication skills, Sales & Marketing Functions, Writing and Editing, Administrative Capabilities, Strong organizational skills, Creative Pitching
Preferred - Event Planning, Public Relations, Small Business Development, Marketing and Sales