Marketing InternTomes & Hanratty PC
Internship in CHINA C119 - Editorial(not virtual)MTA Network
Internship in CHINA C135 - Acquisition Assistant Intern (not virtual)MTA Network
Internship in CHINA C134 - Online Marketing (not virtual)MTA Network
Internship in CHINA C118 - Business Developer (not virtual)MTA Network
Marketing Internship for a Tourism Agency in MelbourneCDC
Event Manager (On Campus Coupon Book Distribution--First Two Weeks of the Semester)PocketMoney, LLC
Business Development / Sales Intern / MarketingBookmark This
Posted: July 19 2016
Company Location: Seattle, WA
Application Deadline: No Deadline
Position: 8 Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionPlease check out the below to see if this company is the right fit for you!
ChineseAgent is currently looking for a motivated,energetic and talented sales professional to help grow our business.
The role of this position is seeking potential clients for ChineseAgent.
As a new member of ChineseAgent, you have almost done your work once the client says :"Yes,I'm interested in your service,could you give me the detail?" ,and your marketing job is finished. The headquarter in Shanghai will follow up the client and make customized marketing strategies...Our targeted products are technologically intensified products, e.g. some industrial or lab measurement equippment, any high-end technological products,etc.
We'll give you some support and suggestion when you begin this job.
Why you will love this:
1) You'll learn a ton.
2) You'll work with interns and partners from all around the world.
3) ChineseAgent is planning to build branch network in North America. It's not just a internship! We want you to be our long-term associate and partner.
Responsibilities- Provide research on potential and existing clients and the competitive landscape
- Managing and following up on digital marketing campaigns
- Assist in identifying potential business opportunities
- Monitor news and developments relating to, or impacting, key clients/prospects
- Prepare periodic reports on screening, tracking, and monitoring clients and prospects
Requirements- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively as a team member
- Ability to communicate at all levels with internal/external clients by phone, email and face to face
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- A positive attitude with good organizational, presentation and writing skills
- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree or equivalent education