Social Media Marketing InternHD Beauty Skincare Boutique
PR & Marketing Co Offers Online & Offline-Learn HowTo Make Internet Profits & Sell Internet ServicesBrown Marketing Consulting & PR
Marketing ManagerUnited Group Limited
Gawkus Marketing Partner (Georgetown University)Gawkus
Gawkus Marketing Partner (American University)Gawkus
Gawkus Marketing Partner (Boston University)Gawkus
Gawkus Marketing Partner (NYU)Gawkus
Gawkus Marketing Partner (Northeastern University)Gawkus
Business Development / Sales Intern / MarketingBookmark This
Posted: February 20 2016
Company Location: Seattle, WA
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 8 Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionPlease check out the below to see if this company is the right fit for you!
ChineseAgent is currently looking for a motivated,energetic and talented sales professional to help grow our business.
The role of this position is seeking potential clients for ChineseAgent.
As a new member of ChineseAgent, you have almost done your work once the client says :"Yes,I'm interested in your service,could you give me the detail?" ,and your marketing job is finished. The headquarter in Shanghai will follow up the client and make customized marketing strategies...
We'll give you some support and suggestion when you begin this job.
Why you will love this:
1) You'll learn a ton.
2) You'll have the chance to be a summer intern in Shanghai Bund area, the most famous attraction in Shanghai.
3) ChineseAgent is planing to build branch network in North America.It's not just a internship!
Responsibilities- Provide research on potential and existing clients and the competitive landscape
- Managing and following up on digital marketing campaigns
- Assist in identifying potential business opportunities
- Monitor news and developments relating to, or impacting, key clients/prospects
- Prepare periodic reports on screening, tracking, and monitoring clients and prospects
Requirements- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively as a team member
- Ability to communicate at all levels with internal/external clients by phone, email and face to face
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- A positive attitude with good organizational, presentation and writing skills
- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree or equivalent education