Marketing Communications InternshipProject C.U.R.E.
Sales and Marketing AssistantHuman Elements Consulting
English/Italian Internet Marketing Social media manager - International life coaching companyYou Have Got The Power, Inc.
Internship in CHINA C119 - Editorial(not virtual)MTA Network
Internship in CHINA C135 - Acquisition Assistant Intern (not virtual)MTA Network
Internship in CHINA C134 - Online Marketing (not virtual)MTA Network
Internship in CHINA C118 - Business Developer (not virtual)MTA Network
Inside Sales Management InternBookmark This
6380 Wilshire Blvd
Los Angeles, CA
Posted: May 16 2017
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionBlazeNow Inc. is an advertising and data-driven technology company that provides a reputable platform not just for the Cannabis industry but for mainstream businesses alike - all while providing convenience, products and education to our consumers and patients. Our goal is to encourage positive engagement and interaction between the customer and the business by providing a better customer experience and a better product.
It is an exciting time for the BlazeNow as we are early in the journey of re-launching the brand in the USA market to better recruit the next generation of tech and Cannabis users while cementing the brand as an Iconic leader of the tech Cannabis category.
Responsibilities- Provide research on potential and existing clients and the competitive landscape
- Managing and following up on digital marketing campaigns
- Assist in identifying potential business opportunities
- Monitor news and developments relating to, or impacting, key clients/prospects
- Prepare periodic reports on screening, tracking, and monitoring clients and prospects
Send your resume to : Hotjobs@blazenow.com
RequirementsMust Be enrolled in an Accredited College or University
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively as a team member
- Ability to communicate at all levels with internal/external clients by phone
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- A positive attitude with good organizational, presentation and writing skills
- An entrepreneurial Attitude
- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree or equivalent education