Marketing InternMs. Saroha
Entry Level - Sales & Marketing Internship - Training ProvidedLakeview Consultants
Brand Marketing InternMaven Clinic
Content Marketing InternshipAntandre
Marketing InternMountain Pacific
Marketing InternCairo Group
Business Development ManagerVirtualdeveloper.com
Business Development/Marketing InternBookmark This
New York, NY
Posted: September 21 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionIdeasmyth is the holistic creative communications branding consultancy founded by Victoria C. Rowan. Ideasmyth’s personalized services (coaching, classes, editing, events, recruiting and other resources) support clients in developing their endeavors, increasing their brand exposure and achieving their most important personal and professional goals. Her outside-the-box consulting sensibility has been informed by her varied career across many related fields. Whether she was founding Mediabistro.com’s multi-million-dollar education division, writing for dozens of top media outlets (such as The New York Times, The Financial Times, NPR) or booking top talent for major venues, like a season at the 92nd Street Y Poetry Center, she always has remained true to her mission of cultivating and celebrating creativity. Ten+ years later, Ideasmyth has served over 1000+ creatives of international renown in all areas of the media, film, business, education, legal worlds, including: New York Times bestselling authors, top journalists, Emmy-nominated screenwriters, multiple Grand-Slam Moth Storytellers, and many critically acclaimed professionals of all stripes--even the ones that
At Ideasmyth, interns will have a chance to develop strong communication and professional skills to give them a competitive advantage in the workforce. Interns will receive valuable experience in all aspects of entrepreneurial business development.
While this is an unpaid internship, it is designed to be an educational and career-advancing experience where interns will be doing meaningful work and advance their careers and every effort will be made to reward superior performance.
● Personal mentorship to help them achieve their career goals
● Networking and career advancing opportunities
● Depending on skills and performance, the possibility for paid commissions
● Educational credit
● Weekly office lunch on Wednesdays
● Recommendation letter on completion of internship
Responsibilities● Support the implementation of business strategies for Ideasmyth including a comprehensive business plan that will be used to seek grants, loans and other funding.
● Keeping regular updates to Ideasmyth’s comprehensive business plan
● Collaborate with the CEO and Manager(s) about the development and execution of business strategies
● Promote Ideasmyth’s services and events
● Market research to help Ideasmyth expand its business
● Develop strategies on how to make the most of Ideasmyth’s marketplace niche with social media and events planning
● Maintain Ideasmyth’s LinkedIn page and post engaging articles to relevant groups
● Maintain our CRM database on Nimble
● Research grant, loan, and other small business opportunities
Requirements● Interest in Business and Marketing using online social media tools
● Ability to commit to 15 to 20 hours per week (office hours: Mon-Thurs 9am-2pm) for a minimum of 3 months with a preference for candidates in graduate programs who want 6 months of work experience to develop their skills and portfolios
● Essential equipment: smartphone, laptop and headphones
● Insatiable curiosity
● Outstanding verbal & written communication skills
● Organizational ninja who enjoys juggling multiple projects
● An upbeat goals junkie who enjoys contributing to the Ideasmyth team!