*Advanced Marketing Internship - Mobile StartupPreApps.com
Creative Marketing InternFleetfoot Outfitters
Spring/ Summer Marketing Interns WantedLEI Home Enhancements
Communications/Marketing Interns- HOUSING PROVIDEDSusan B Anthony Birthplace Museum
PR & Marketing position - Full Time, PAID & Hiring ASAPIntrinsic Reaction
Marketing Intern (Unpaid)The Branch Museum of Architecture and Design
Marketing InternKD Marketing
Digital marketingAsche Industries
Business Development/Marketing InternBookmark This
315 Madison Avenue
New York, NY
Posted: July 07 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Full-time, Unpaid (College Credit Required)
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionOrpheo is a leading manufacturer and producer of multimedia tour content and equipment, with over 120,000 devices in sites all around the world, including the Louvre, Grand Central Terminal, and the Musée National des Beaux Arts in Canada. With over 20 years of experience in the industry, Orpheo has a presence in 40 countries worldwide including the United States, France, Italy, and Germany. This position is located in our Manhattan, NY office.
Orpheo is looking for an energetic business student to help us develop our business in the North American market. This internship will provide a great avenue to learn about digital marketing and sales in an SME environment, while also offering flexibility in job responsibilities depending on your skills and interests. The successful candidate will have some experience in the hospitality/tourism industry, maintain a strong academic status, and have a strong interest in travel and culture.
This is a full time position which may last for a period of up to 6 months depending on performance. The position is unpaid for university credit only.
Duration and start date can be flexible depending on your schedule and university program requirements. Please include a brief cover letter expressing your motivation for applying to work with Orpheo, a copy of your CV, and your most recent transcript.
• Research and contact potential leads
• Manage the company email marketing campaign
• Assist in developing Orpheo’s digital marketing strategy
• Assist with management of the Google AdWords account
• Manage company social media pages, including writing blog articles
• Updating News section of company website
• Opportunity to develop graphics if desired
• Attend networking events/trade shows (must be willing to travel)
• Must be currently enrolled in or recently graduated from a university business program
• Must have a minimum 3.0 GPA during the most recent year of study
• Experience in hospitality, tourism, or customer service is essential
• Experience with Google AdWords, Adobe Creative Suite is a plus
• Ability to speak Spanish, French, or other language is a plus