Social Media/Email MarketingMedia 540
Communications and Recruiting InternshipSouth, Inc.
social media internMoi Inc
Marketing Internthyssenkrupp BILSTEIN of America, Inc.
Marketing Internship in Short-Term Vacation Rental Startup in DTLADrop The Keez
Social Media Marketing InternTopco Design
Social MediaInnerSurf International Inc
Creative Intern Needed for Growing Startup, Remote option!ANYA
Business Development/Sales InternBookmark This
American Family Life Assurance Company (AFLAC)
12121 Wilshire Blvd Suite 1000
Los Angeles, CA
Posted: August 24 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 3 Full-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionAn opportunity to gain valuable experience within a Fortune 200 Company. Internship will include Marketing, Research, and Sales in a very friendly and competitive environment. Establish meaningful business relationships with both established and up and comers in a booming industry.
Responsibilities- Provide research on potential and existing clients and the competitive landscape
- Managing and following up on digital marketing campaigns
- Assist in identifying potential business opportunities
- Monitor news and developments relating to, or impacting, key clients/prospects
- Prepare periodic reports on screening, tracking, and monitoring clients and prospects
Requirements- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively as a team member
- Ability to communicate at all levels with internal/external clients by phone, email and face to face
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- A positive attitude with good organizational, presentation and writing skills
- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree or equivalent education