Unpaid Marketing Intern TelecommuteMoney Munchkids
Business Development / Sales Intern - Los Angeles & GlobalNaqi Strategies
Marketing Internship for Creative Development Brand in NYC (Summer 2017)Liberate Artists LLC
Marketing InternshipViPeak Global
Marketing Content ProducerTAYGO
Marketing RepReliance capital limited
Digital Marketing/Retail Sales Internship for a non-traditional start-up footwear companyCOMUNITY
Brand Ambassador / Marketing Intern - West Virginia UniversityThundergrad
Business & Digital Marketing AssociateBookmark This
3435 Wilshire Blvd., #2870
Los Angeles, CA
Posted: September 29 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionBridgearc is a global distributor and e-commerce company. We are expanding our channels rapidly, particularly in China/Asia and European markets, and launching new innovative global e-commerce platform for emerging product brands. BridgeArc’s multi-platform distribution channels extend to direct response (Television home shopping, mail order, global online ecommerce retailing) to mass market retail (chain drug stores, convenience stores, supermarkets, grocers, department stores, independent specialty boutiques). Our cross-continent distribution network span countries like the United States, Canada, Latin America, China, Korea, Japan, India, Southeast Asia, Middle East and Europe.
- Assist in developing offline & online marketing strategies to launch new divisionary web startup business.
- Assist in online promotional, customer acquisition strategies utilizing creative marketing techniques.
- Learn and experiment with the latest online digital technologies in SEO, SEM, CPC, PPC, Content marketing, Social Media and E-mail marketing, and more.
- Engage in advertisement placement priorities and lead management strategies utilizing tracking, analytic, and CRM tools.
- Managing various campaign projects and producing analytical performance reports.
- Learning and utilizing Internet data aggregation and analytics techniques to optimize marketing and customer acquisition campaigns.
- Communicating and transacting with various media outlets and channels.
- Engage in digital design and user experience.
- May lead into full-time/part-time paid positions.
The success of our organization comes from our people, and the ideas from our people drive our business. Our philosophy is to give freedom to allow associates to work autonomously and not to inhibit creative thought. Our work environment is highly collaborative and team-oriented.
This is an exciting position to learn business and marketing strategies for a global business web platform. You will develop skills in e-commerce, customer acquisition, UX design, data analytics and management, product management, and trade.
We provide hands-on, real world training in our associate position. Our "rubber meets the road" training regimen ensures that our associates are able to apply what they've learned from the classrooms in industry.
Responsibilities- Individual and group projects.
- Branding management and customer acquisition tactics.
- Social media and event marketing & planning.
- Strategic planning.
RequirementsCandidates must possess the following:
- Must be a good communicator and self-starter.
- Self-starter, success-driven, and highly motivated to learn and grow.
- Have good critical thinking skills and willing to share creative ideas.
- Ability to think on their feet and work independently.
- Loves to find ways of promoting new things.
- Good computer/internet skills and proficient with business use applications (Word, Excel, Powerpoint).
- Proficiency in Photoshop and/or Illustrator a plus.
- Internet languages like HTML a plus, but not required.
SkillsRequired - Critical Thinking, Communication Skills, Self-driven, Hard Worker, Creative
Preferred - Photoshop, Digital Marketing, Internet Marketing, B2B eCommerce