Boutique Law Firm Seeking Marketing Interns-ImmediatelyThe Law Firm of Ekaterina Mouratova, PLLC
Book Marketing CoordinatorPulse, LLC
Marketing InternCloud 77
SOCIAL MEDIA INTERNSHIP AVAILIBLEgypsecouture
Digital Marketing InternshipOrange Anchor Marketing
Digital Marketing InternshipParadise Productions
Part time Social Media and Marketing InternAmpUrBiz
Marketing and Sales Lead Generation - InternshipInsynQ
Business Internship at PR, Event Planning, Advertising/Marketing AgencyBookmark This
Red Energy Public Relations, Advertising & Events
629 North Weber Street
Co Spgs, CO
Posted: July 18 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionRed Energy Public Relations is an award-winning boutique agency in downtown Colorado Springs providing national clients with events, news media interview training, crisis communication management, marketing and creative communication and design services. This opportunity is for students seeking college internship or independent study credit through their schools. This internship course is unpaid, but we allow you to be at the agency part-time; a minimum of 12 hours per week, so you are able to also work part-time elsewhere and attend other classes.
Our Agency Services Include: (visit RedEnergyPR.com for more info)
* Event Planning
* Media Relations
* Executive Media Training
* Social Media Management
* Search Engine Optimization
* Strategic Communication
* Customer Service Audits and Client Surveys
* Website Design
* Focus Groups
* Crisis Communication Planning
The Red Energy Public Relations development program is an unpaid internship for currently enrolled graduate and undergraduate students seeking university credit for internship courses, independent study or a professional requirement as part of their curriculum. Our interns have come from universities nationwide. Students absolutely love our program because they leave with a portfolio of real client work.
Entry into our program is competitive and applicants are required to submit resumes and online work portfolios, if they have one. Select students will be called for telephone interviews and in-person interviews. Upon selection, assignments will be a combination of in-office and in the community.
Responsibilities* Assists in office supply inventory, client package shipping, setting up for vendor meetings, promoting the company brand through online media, supporting business development campaigns, maintaining filing systems and supporting clients. No prior experience is necessary as this is intended to help business or management students learn what managing daily business operations are really like.
* Enhances professional growth and development through voluntary participation in education programs, meetings and workshops (i.e. Chamber of Commerce). Interns will have the opportunity to attend as non-members; some programs may have nominal fees.
“My experience working with Amy Sufak was phenomenal. Amy is a highly skilled professional with an unparalleled experience in both the private sector and the government. Public Relations is something I have always been interested in and after having worked with Amy I feel like I had the knowledge needed to pursue a career in PR. I had the opportunity to refine my writing skills to include press releases, conduct media training, participate in community meetings and events, execute event planning, interact in meetings with clients, design brochures for clients, coordinate launch parties and so much more. Amy made me feel like a part of the team and my experience working with her was world-class.”
L.V., University of Colorado,B.A. Communications
Current Employer: Hewlett Packard, Washington D.C.
“If you are looking for an internship where you will have the ability to gain insight and understanding in the communications field, Red Energy Public Relations is a great place to apply! It differs from other internship opportunities because you are faced with real situations where you can make valuable contributions, to not only a great company, but your own experience.”
T.K., Central Pennsylvania College,B.A. Communications
“My internship at Red Energy Public Relations gave me the confidence and experience I needed in order to succeed in my future career aspirations. The internship helped me become more attentive to detail and gain knowledge that gives me an edge when writing a resume, and developing a portfolio.”
C.A., University of Colorado, Colorado Springs,B.A. Communications
Requirements* Must dream of someday owning or managing a business and want to have the opportunity to experience being mentored by a professional who owns multiple businesses in different industries.
* Must be crazy organized, love color coding, checklists, as well as have an obsession with constantly making
improvements to systems
* Pursuing a degree or coursework in the field of marketing, economics, business, management or entrepreneurship
* Excellent English fluency oral, written communication skills
* Ability to enthusiastically multi-task and the kind of attention to detail that makes you easily spot an extra space in a schedule or document.
* Genuinely interested in supporting a team at a fun but busy small business who works on Public Relations, Marketing & Events for client campaigns.
* Eager to take on increasing responsibility, the kind of person who asks if they can help with anything else.
* Capable of working independently, knowing this is what it will be like someday owning your own business.
* Excellent computer skills and thorough knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point. Adobe Creative Suites a plus.
* Able to complete a minimum of 12 hours per week.
Must be non-smoking, awesome personal hygiene and own transportation. No visible tattoos or piercings (other than ears for women) due to preference of some of our more conservative clients. Helpful to live, at least during the internship, in area of Colorado Springs, Colorado. Professional dress and appearance is required.