Publisher's AssistantSRM Graphics and Printing
Marketing InternMONTREUIL GROUP
Social Media InternSuaveCo
Marketing InternThe Ecomm Dude
Business Communications Coordinator-Entry LevelImperial Solutions, Inc
Content Creator InternColure Media
Black economic empowerment organization - Marketing InternLet's Buy Black 365
Marketing ExecutiveVOUS LLC
Business & Marketing InternBookmark This
Datanova Scientific LLC
3000 Chestnut Ave 109A
Posted: July 18 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 5 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionDatanova Scientific is a young and innovative company that specializes in cloud technology, natural language processing (NLP), machine learning, semantic technology, and artificial intelligence (AI). The company culture focuses on high ethical standards, mentorship, flat organizational structure, and a supportive, apolitical work environment.
We have created a disruptive new big-data technology. This technology, called KLP, was wide applicability and fundamentally changes the way enterprises use big-data. We are looking for innovative, even guerilla, marketing to take on the big guys. We are looking for interns to help our commercialization plan.
We are looking for a
1. Business / Marketing intern for a 1-month internship
2. Business / Marketing intern for a 3-month internship
ResponsibilitiesThese internships provide real experience – we expect real work on actual products (no handing out flyers or making coffee). We expect that your ideas and work will show up on our website, conferences, strategy etc.
The tasks for this position may include (but aren't limited to):
1. Developing B2B marketing strategies
2. Communicating with team members
3. Understanding company products and current sales strategy
4. Thinking of and presenting outside-of-the-box marketing and business development ideas
RequirementsThe requirements for this position include:
1. A bachelor’s degree, OR current enrollment, in a relevant degree program
2. Written and verbal communication skills.