Business Development / Sales Intern - Niagara Business Development GroupNiagara on the Lake Cottage Rental
Digital Marketing InternshipRentSpree.com
Digital Marketing and Sales InternFit in 60 Pilates and Barre
Marketing InternZAG Group of Companies
Marketing ExecutiveVOUS LLC
Communications and Digital Media InternStella Ashaolu
Marketing and Media InternshipStarEvents
Social Media Marketing InternYoung Adult Survival Guide
Business MenteeBookmark This
Diamonds In The Rough Consulting
1735 Market St.
Posted: September 05 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThis will be a leadership position. The business mentee will work closely with the CEO of the company and will be in charge of assisting with all necessary operations of the company. This is a learning position and is paid, not as sustainable income, but as a fee-for-service compensation. The greatest value is learning a new business model and learning how to apply it to future business carer opportunities.
Responsibilities- Learn an assist with executive functions of DITR and its affiliates and clients.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- At least a Bachelors Degree in Marketing, Business or similar field
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.
SkillsRequired - Adaptive Leadership, Articulate Communicator, Brand Awareness
Preferred - Public Relations Skills, Business Development, High degree of initiative