SALES AND MARKETING INTERN NEEDED FOR SPORTS PROFESSIONALZaydon Enterprises Management LLC
Marketing & Web Development InternElissa's Solutions
Public Relations SpecialistThe Keys Productions
Marketing/Business Intern for a cutting-edge crowdfunding startupJoin a Mission.org
Business Development / Sales InternFinancial Industry Association
Campus Marketing RepresentativeSavage Software Corp
Entry Level Sales & Marketing Paid Internships -- Start Now or for Next SemesterMCO, Inc
Web Developer/programmerDivas In Transition
Business MenteeBookmark This
Diamonds In The Rough Consulting
1735 Market St.
Posted: September 05 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThis will be a leadership position. The business mentee will work closely with the CEO of the company and will be in charge of assisting with all necessary operations of the company. This is a learning position and is paid, not as sustainable income, but as a fee-for-service compensation. The greatest value is learning a new business model and learning how to apply it to future business carer opportunities.
Responsibilities- Learn an assist with executive functions of DITR and its affiliates and clients.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- At least a Bachelors Degree in Marketing, Business or similar field
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.
SkillsRequired - Brand Awareness, Articulate Communicator, Adaptive Leadership
Preferred - Business Development, Public Relations Skills, High degree of initiative