Entry Level Marketing and Advertising PositionsMAC-Management Group
Online Development InternCME Outfitters, LLC
Digital Marketing InternshipPink Heals Manitowoc County
Paid Marketing InternshipVyral Marketing
PR/Marketing internThe Mayo Agencies
Marketing InternWatchlive Inc.
Art Marketing InternGe Hummer Group Corporation
Client Acquisition Associate (Sales)Surgical Agency
Business Planning & Development Internship - UnpaidBookmark This
The Tree of Health Center
55 Newton Sparta Rd
Posted: July 07 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
The Tree of Health Center is a health and wellness center dedicated to bridging the gap between all health care traditions, with a strong focus on noninvasive practices and prevention. Our team of unique health care specialists is passionate about health, growth & well-being. The Tree of Health Center is helping to create a sustainable future for the health and welfare of our community worldwide. We are building a healthy team who listens and communicates with integrity for a healthier workplace. We are committed to sustain unity in our values, truth and compassion to help others while providing a meaningful environment filled with love, joy and healing.
OUR VISION: Our vision is a “Universal Health & Wellness Retreat Center” where individuals come:
• To begin or continue their healing process
• To engage in personal and professional growth through services, classes, workshops and support groups
• To realize their own power, and stand in it with confidence
• To feel their balance in living life with truth
• To find and keep their inner peace.
OUR MISSION: To create a safe environment where our clients, affiliates and friends of the Center feel accepted, acknowledged and appreciated as they are and where they are in their current life’s journey. Working from the understanding that each individual is uniquely beautiful, intelligent and has the divine right to achieve their fullest potential through self-expression, we create programs to meet their desired health, wellness and spiritual growth goals.
Intern who is in business, public policy, environmental health management, public administration, and related programs can apply for the Business Plan Internship. Candidate should have strong analytical and project management skills, an interest in consulting, strategic planning and public sector management, and the desire to contribute to the future of our well-being by improving the center’s operational and financial health and maintaining The Tree of Health Center (TTOHC) Business Plan. Ideal candidate will possess a desire to be involved with natural healing practices and education within the worldwide community.
The internship is unpaid, but an extensive amount can be taken from this experience. An internship in the business development field is a great way to get a jumpstart on your career, gain tangible working knowledge and enhance your résumé. We will provide the Intern with experience in their chosen major, as well as a sense of teamwork, with an emphasis on communication to build a strong work relationship with the TTOHC team. Please do not apply, if you are not committed to the hours required, and the vision of TTOHC.
• Analyze current resource allocations in the context of short and longer term priorities.
• Perform specialty analyses on high impact opportunities to improve center’s operations. Examples include determining the most efficient target network, develop cost-benefit analysis of expanding a volunteer/work/intern program, conducting a life-cycle cost exercise on different types of workshops, seminars & services, while optimizing revenue from fee operations and evaluating the costs, benefits, and effectiveness of various connections & partnerships.
• Develop management and financial strategies to accomplish center’s goals.
• Develop projections for staffing and financial requirements to support centers priorities.
• Work with management and field staff to evaluate center’s programs and operations.
• Facilitate discussions to determine strategic goals, or program priorities.
• Maintain The Tree of Health Center Business Plan
• Business, Public Policy, Environmental Health Management, or Public Administration major
• Ability to contribute individually, and participate in cross-functional teams
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills