Conference and Marketing Intern for Wall Street Media CompanyFinancial Technologies Forum
Summer InternshipElevation Motorsports
Digital Marketing Office InternMembership Marketing Partners
Dell Campus Rep at Rochester Institute of TechnologyMosaic North America
Dell Campus Rep at California State Univeristy-NorthridgeMosaic North America
Dell Campus Rep at Dartmouth CollegeMosaic North America
Dell Campus Ambassador - UNLVMosaic North America
Dell Campus Ambassador - North Carolina - CharlotteMosaic North America
business recruiting internBookmark This
10402 Shadow Oaks
Posted: July 22 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe are looking for a competitive and trustworthy Sales Intern to help us build up our business activities. You will be responsible for discovering and pursuing new prospects and maintaining customer satisfaction.
The goal is to meet and surpass the company’s expectations to drive rapid and sustainable growth.
Sales Representative Skills and Qualifications:
Customer Service, Meeting Sales Goals, Closing Skills, Territory Management, Prospecting Skills, Negotiation, Self-Confidence, Product Knowledge, Presentation Skills, Client Relationships, Motivation for Sales.
ResponsibilitiesResponsibilities include but are not limited to:
Sales and promotion of meal plans and products
Time Management and attending meetings
High Organizational skills
* Conduct market research to identify selling possibilities and evaluate customer needs
* Actively seek out new sales opportunities through cold calling, networking and social media
* Set up meetings with potential clients and listen to their wishes and concerns
* Prepare and deliver appropriate presentations on products/ services
* Create frequent reviews and reports with sales and financial data
* Ensure the availability of stock for sales and demonstrations
* Participate on behalf of the company in exhibitions or conferences
* Negotiate/close deals and handle complaints or objections
* Collaborate with team to achieve better results
SkillsRequired - Marketing
Preferred - Sales