Reno SEO Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)RenoWebDesigner.com
Social & Digital Community Marketing InternBPP University
Online Marketing SpecialistEZMEDX Medical Supply
Paid Marketing Intern-virtualCompany Confidential
Marketing / Sales / Advertising InternshipOcatasi
Marketing InternSenvion Group
Marketing InternDriven Vision
Marketing InternNu Republic
businesss developmentBookmark This
New York City
New York, NY
Posted: September 29 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionBizPies Technology Inc. is a New York based tech startup company. Our product, including an iPhone App & a Website, will be launched in Dec, 2016. We provide digital solutions to help inspiring small business owners and entrepreneurs successfully implement their ideas, whether they are starting a new business or expanding an established one.
Students majored in Marketing/Business are welcomed to apply for the unpaid internship in marketing promotion and business development. During this internship, the students will have the opportunity closely working with the combination of frontier technology and trendy marketing tools. They are expected to gain practical experience in operating online/offline co-respondent in business development and marketing.
If you are looking for a position that is challenging with the potential for unlimited growth, and you have an appreciation for cultural diversity, then you are a perfect fit for us.
Responsibilities- Search for potential partners; may have opportunities to take lead on one or several projects which require working with external partners
- Assist in identifying potential business opportunities
- Monitor news and developments relating to, or impacting, key clients/prospects
- Maintain current social media marketing channels;
- Conduct market research on topics to curate or create content for various social media channels
- Brainstorm and carry out creative online/off-line marketing campaigns in recruiting new users;
- Help organize events that we sponsor or attend that under supervision of current staff of the company.
Requirements- Creative thinking and innovative ideas are appreciated; experience in SEO/ASO is a plus.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively as a team member
- Ability to communicate at all levels with internal/external clients by email and face to face
- A positive attitude with good organizational, presentation and writing skills
- Minimum of 20 hours per week commitment is required
SkillsRequired - Interpersonal Communication, Writing/Editing
Preferred - SEO