Social Media Marketing InternHD Beauty Skincare Boutique
PR & Marketing Co Offers Online & Offline-Learn HowTo Make Internet Profits & Sell Internet ServicesBrown Marketing Consulting & PR
Marketing ManagerUnited Group Limited
Gawkus Marketing Partner (Georgetown University)Gawkus
Gawkus Marketing Partner (American University)Gawkus
Gawkus Marketing Partner (Boston University)Gawkus
Gawkus Marketing Partner (NYU)Gawkus
Gawkus Marketing Partner (Northeastern University)Gawkus
Campus AmbassadorBookmark This
Posted: December 19 2015
Company Location: Venice, CA
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 4 Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionREAL SKILLS | REAL EXPERIENCE | REAL PAY
We're recruiting student leaders to spread the word about Doppels on campus. In addition to educating your peers, we'll look to you as experts on further integrating this exciting new way to celebrate into college life.
You will not only represent the brand, you will get the chance to have the time of your life!
#TeamDoppels is our influential and enterprising group of campus brand ambassadors. They are responsible for driving the Doppels brand image on campus by developing and activating innovative and daring initiatives .
The goal of #TeamDoppels is to engage students, on-board users and manage the Doppels brand on a collegiate level. As a result members gain deep marketing experience in one of the most important roles in our company, and they get to do it with like-minded people.
* Encourage students to see and share our initiatives on campus through engaging word-of-mouth tactics on social media and other campus channels.
* Spark brand loyalty by passing out swag and giveaways at on-campus activation's.
* Collaborate with a larger campus team and your specific campus Program Manager.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.