Sports Marketing Spring Semester InternSeaters
Social Media Intership (Paid) with Analytics ExperienceAlpha Beta Commerce
eCommerce Internship: Project Manager / Marketing / Social Media / OpsBeachBlankets.com LLC
Marketing Intern for a High Growth Tech CompanySolidProfessor
Real Estate Marketing InternJWC REAL ESTATE GROUP
Photography and Social Media Marketing for Summer ProgramSummit Camp & Travel
Marketing InternshipKingsgate Transportation, LLC
Marketing/Media Intern for Musée MagazineMusee Magazine
Campus AmbassadorBookmark This
Posted: August 02 2015
Company Location: San Francisco, CA
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 5 Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionLearnLyve is excited to announce the campus ambassador program. We are looking to hire talented and entrepreneurial students to join our campus ambassador program and help in contributing towards creating an eco-system that promotes e-learning for colleges and education system.
There is no single ideal characteristics that make up ideal LearnLyve Campus Ambassador. We are looking for enthusiastic leaders who are social and know how to make things happen on their campuses, who can inspire and collaborate with their peers and work under minimal supervision.
This is your best chance to increase your knowledge about promoting, branding, leadership, interactive qualities while adding incredible points to your resume as well as to your pocket. ;)
What is LearnLyve Campus Ambassador program:
As part of our campus ambassador program, the college ambassador represents LearnLyve and inspire students towards e-learning by promoting and enrolling them to Online Instructor-Led courses at LearnLyve website. The campus ambassador would be marketing the LearnLyve courses among all the students, hostels and universities within their colleges and nearby colleges.
Job Description -
As a campus ambassador you will
1. Work with us to enroll students for LearnLyve courses from your college
2. Promote LearnLyve courses among different colleges
3. Make students understand how e-learning at LearnLyve adds value to their career
4. Be the go-to person when students want to know more about LearnLyve
ResponsibilitiesWhat do students learn from this internship
1. You will learn promoting, branding, marketing, interactive qualities, social media marketing skills and people skills
2. You will be seen as a creative and entrepreneurial champion by your college mates
3. ‘LearnLyve Campus Ambassador’ Certificate along with a Letter of Recommendation for your work
4. Commission based stipend for enrolling each student successfully for LeanLyve courses
RequirementsEntrepreneurial Skills, Leadership Skills, Oral Communication Skills, Sales Orientation, Social Media Marketing, Communication Skills, Community Outreach
SkillsRequired - Communication Skills, Leadership Skills, Oral Communication, Advertising Sales
Preferred - Entrepreneurial Skills, Social Media Advertising, Community Associations, Community Colleges