Content SpecialistProfit First Professionals
SmartPhone Videographer Documentary Story Video intern for Patreon Online Marketing IT StartUp NYCSnowSugar Video
Internet Marketing / Sales / PromotionsCorporate Investment International, Inc.
Marketing and Communications InternThe Joven Institute
Paid - Content Marketing InternshipAdoshi.co
Summer Internship in Women's Fashion AccessoriesAsian Eye Ltd
Marketing Intern sought for Fall 2017Eight6Zero Marketing
Marketing & Business Intern - Unpaid/Telecommute/Flexible hrsMoney Munchkids
Campus Brand Ambassador Internship-HumtapBookmark This
Posted: November 04 2015
Company Location: San Francisco, CA
Application Deadline: No Deadline
Position: 10 Part-time, Unpaid (College Credit Required)
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionHumtap a new Music Social Media Startup, has recently exploded in popularity after our launch
in August, and we want our popularity to grow on University campuses across the United
We are looking for passionate reps to serve as Campus Brand Ambassadors, who have a
desire to get their whole campus creating music with Humtap!
Our Campus Brand Ambassadors are the face of Humtap on campus. They raise awareness,
execute marketing campaigns, and connect his or her university to Humtap. If you are a social,
energetic, and connected student, passionate about Humtap, social media and mobile
applications, then this internship is for you!
ResponsibilitiesThe Campus Brand Ambassador’s job is to get as many users on campus as possible. We will
be tracking new users on your campus, and this is one way we will evaluate your performance.
We will send you tons of awesome merchandise to help spread the word. Campus Brand
Ambassadors will be joining our family of other campus reps at other universities. The Humtap
Campus Brand Ambassadors program is a great way to gain valuable experience, meet new
friends from all over the world, and be a part of the movement.
● Current full time university student at a University located in the United States (Required)
● Intern must be able to receive school credit
● Full understanding of Humtap and how it works - we will provide all necessary tools to set you up for success!
● Strong social, marketing and leadership skills
● Must be self-motivated, outgoing, engaging, and quick-thinking.
● Connections to many students and organizations on campus
● We encourage our Brand Ambassadors to pitch marketing strategies and creatively source new events Campus Representative Benefits
● Brand Ambassador experience with Humtap for your resume.
● Free gifts and merchandise from Humtap.
● Invaluable experience in marketing, branding, promotions, event planning, social media, sponsorship, public relations, advertising and entrepreneurship.
● Priority placement in the Humtap job application process