Campus Liaison (Marketing Representative)Bookmark This
Dreamers Technology LLC
Posted: August 28 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionPaxi (http://www.paxi.us), a ride sharing APP mainly targets Chinese community in U.S. and focuses on Airport drop-off and pick-up service is seeking a campus representative as a liaison to Colleges/Universities. The qualified candidate must be “detail oriented” and passionate about communication and digital media industry. Preferred candidate must have knowledge of various social media platforms (WeChat, Weibo, Facebook, Twitter)
This internship offers an understanding on startup environment and give you first-hand experience into marketing and communication.
Responsibilities1. Working towards a Bachelors or a Masters’ degree at an accredited college/university.
Fluency both in Chinese and English
2. Great time management and organizational skills
3. Major in or have interest in Communication, Marketing, Public Relations, Business Administration
Social Media Savvy
4. Currently live in following areas and have connections with Chinese community: San Francisco, Seattle, LA, Chicago, DC, Atlanta, Boston, Orlando, Houston, Detroit
5. Able to work remotely and time flexible
Requirements1. Familiarize students, faculty with Paxi’s marketing efforts
2. Serve as a continual contact person for Paxi on campus
3. Assist in increasing undergraduate/graduate students’ awareness of Paxi
4. Conduct marketing research and reach out potential opportunities with local Chinese students and Chinese community
5. Assist in brainstorming and drafting social media posts, develop ideas for marketing campaigns
6. Coordinate on-campus events and marketing campaigns
Please send your application with subject: "Campus Liaison_City_Applicant's Name".