Digital Marketer/Product PromoterSunState Digital Solutions
Brand Representative Internship for Film Production CompanyDot Five Films
Marketing ManagerAmber Boyd Attorney at Law
Social Media/Marketing/Website DeveloperIndelible Ink-NY
Marketing, Public Relations & Social MediaBradford Stewart Art
LOCAL BUSINESS NOW HIRING ENTRY LEVEL EVENT STAFFSouth Texas Promotions
Event Communications AssistantRhythm Events
Winter 2016 - Event & Marketing Internship [Austin, TX]Snappening
Campus President for University of Wisconsin-MadisonBookmark This
College Town Tutor
1308 W. Dayton St
Posted: August 18 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionCollege Town Tutor (CTT) is an innovative peer-to-peer college level tutoring service for students. CTT is coming to University of Wisconsin this fall and we are recruiting excelling students who are looking for an opportunity to gain leadership, branding, and sales experience in a startup, with the advantage of flexible hours. These will allow you to study, stay healthy and maintain your social life, all while making extra cash!
Benefits of being a Campus President!
• Boost your resume with an awesome in-school internship working for a growing company.
• Direct access to marketing and sales professionals who will be aiding you along the process.
• Based on your performance, you will have an opportunity to join CTT marketing or sales team for a summer internship or full-time position!
ResponsibilitiesResponsibilities of a Campus President:
• Distribute promotional materials on campus
• Create a test schedule of all the classes for which we offer tutoring
• Reach out to school organizations about our services
RequirementsWe are looking for someone who is:
• Passionate about empowering and motivating others to improve.
• Social, outgoing and a responsible individual.
• Has a strong social network on campus.
• Member of the Greek system is preferred.
• Eligible to work in the USA.
• Must be enrolled as a student at University of Wisconsin