Visual Communications Internship at SB MarketingSB Marketing LLC
Web DeveloperThe Trinitee Group, LLC.
Marketing/Sales InternshipPheramor, Inc.
*Marketing Internship - Mobile StartupPreApps.com
Marketing InternPark Group Solutions
Sponsorship, Marketing & Media AssistantThe Festival of Ballooning, Inc.
Marketing InternThe Thaddeus Foundation
Marketing and Real Estate InternThe Lipman Group Sotheby's International Realty
Campus RepresentativeBookmark This
Posted: February 22 2016
Company Location: South Miami, FL
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 20 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
SportsManias is one of the fastest growing sports digital media companies in the US, ranked as high as #1 Top Sports App in the Apple Store! Our SportsManias CEO has been listed in FORBES 30 Under 30 for Sports; in USA Today, Macworld and Sporting News.
The Campus Representative Program was established to give brand ambassador interns the chance to work with the VP of Strategic Partnerships and the Associate Campus Representative Director to promote the brand and let the students work on their social media marketing strategies. It's an opportunity for students across the nation to build the professional careers and build a strong network outside their normal boundaries. As a SportsManias Campus Rep each student is taught new social media marketing strategies and all students are encouraged the use their personal marketing skills to at their best of their ability promote the SportsManias brand on their own college campus.
Responsibilities• Generate SportsManias app downloads of our FREE sports app (iOS and Android) via URL link provided
• Support SportsManias social media platforms including Facebook, Twitter and Instagram- Emphasis on Facebook commenting
• Attend college games wearing your SportsManias T’s
• As requested and/or for special events, distribute promotional materials on campus (promo cards, t-shirts, wristbands, flyers etc.)
• Associate with sports-related campus organizations/events: sports clubs, tailgate parties, college newspaper/magazine
• Assist in promoting SportsManias contests and grassroots campaigns
OPPORTUNITY FOR BONUS COMPENSATION UPON COMPLETION OF GOALS.
Requirements• Creative, motivated and high-energy
• Strong communications and organizational skills
• Current full-time enrollment at a 4-year university
• Proficient with social media
• A diehard, passionate about sports, especially college football
• Tailgating a must, thrives on game days
• Pursuing a career in sports, communications, media or marketing