SEO and Social Media StrategistMarketSearch
Marketing & Event Planning InternshipThe Admin Awards
Marketing InternPanorama Consulting
Dallas Theater Center 2017 Spring Marketing Department InternDallas Theater Center
Marketing InternTeam One Global
Marketing/PR InternBindya NY
Business Marketing Spring Semester Internship - College Credit & Flexible Hours!SaveASuitUSA
Recruiting InternFlashmob Solutions, Inc.
Client ManagementBookmark This
2700 Westhall Lane #200
Posted: June 05 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Full-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionUnder moderate supervision, acts as liaison between the business customer and the client within specific sectors of business. The Client Management team is responsible for all aspects of new and previous customer acquisitions through sales.
This position is entry-level sales to potential customers. All successful trainees will be cross-trained into a management capacity within weeks. These employees will also be trained in human resources within 1 - 2 months, in preparation for our national expansion.
We don't hire managers. We train top-performers into management.
Responsibilities• Manage new business accounts’ satisfaction and knowledge of our client.
• This job involves in-person sales to business owners.
• Act as a mentor / coach / supervisor to subordinates.
• Consult with customers to complete a needs assessment.
• Trains the customer on use and feature functionality the client’s website.
• Communicates the customer’s needs/expectations to appropriate personnel.
• Notifies supervisor / management team of any application issues.
• Interacts with the our Sales & Marketing Management team on various issues.
• Supervise customers on placing orders.
• Analyze market to determine approach to new or existing customers.
Requirements• Developing professional expertise. Working with coaches to further develop management and leadership skills.
• General knowledge of supervising employees.
• General knowledge of human resources.
• Able to successfully train and mentor.
• Able to train customers to increase customer retention and satisfaction
• Able to communicate with customers and provide outstanding customer service.
• Able to meet aggressive deadlines.
• Self starter, willing to learn and increase knowledge.