HIP HOP ARTIST PR INTERNSHIPintice
Social Media Marketing Internwonderfelle MEDIA
Photo Studio Marketing InternKlik Studio
Public Relations InternShare For Life Foundation, Inc.
Event Marketing InternEvent Marketing
Marketing & SEO InternEtching-It.com
Social Media Marketing InternCNG Digital Marketing
Client Services Representative - TelemarketerBookmark This
Musafiri & Associates
260 Madison Ave, Suite 204
New York, NY
Posted: September 30 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Full-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionMusafiri & Associates is a small private law firm in Midtown Manhattan focusing on International Law, Immigration Law, and Business Law.
- International Law: The firm represents public and private companies in their transactions involving foreign elements (export/import), the creation of new entities and operations abroad, and high-net-worth individuals on legal matters in the United States and abroad. The firm also represents families that control global businesses and assets, in both their corporate and personal interests.
- Immigration Law: Our firm provides employers and employees with the latest and most appropriate immigration strategies. We represent businesses, as well as individuals and families undergoing the U.S. immigration process, whether they are in the United States or around the world.
- Business Law: We represent individuals, entrepreneurs, start-ups, emerging companies, established companies, business owners and not-for-profit organizations in a variety of industries including Internet ventures, education, retail, fashion, art, advertising, media, and other professional services.
Responsibilities• Possess skills at assessing issues, defining solutions, and implementing strategy.
• Native Spanish fluency for interpretation and translation.
• Bachelor degree; Communications or Marketing majors is preferred.
•Native Spanish cultural background for relatability to clients of Spanish ancestry.
• An innovative self-starter with problem-solving skills, creativity, ambition, and a strong work ethic.
• Perform well in environment that values leadership, efficiency, dependability, and organization.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively as a team member.
• Ability to communicate at all levels with internal/external clients by phone, email and face to face.
Requirements• Organize and collect progress reports, screening, tracking, and monitoring clients and prospect contacts.
• Managing and following up on digital marketing campaigns.
• Interact with internal departments to carry out client requirements such as scheduling and monitoring clients' activities.
• Maintain up-to-date client and prospect records.
• Deliver prepared sales talks, to persuade potential customers to retain our services.
• Contact private individuals by telephone to respond to their inquiries in order to retain our services.
• Explain services and prices, and answer questions from clients.
• Obtain prospects/clients' information such as name,
address, case background, other information, and
assess prospects/clients reaction, and enter such data
• The position offers a salary and/or commissions
based on performance.