Marketing and Social Media Marketing- Help us take our new prize game App viral.iVisume.com
Social Media Marketer InternDandytribe
Sales / Marketing InternshipUS CASTINGS
Content Marketer InternDandytribe
Marketing / Social Media InternshipWREVEL
MARKETING - LEADERSHIP DEVELOPMENT - PaidA&A Marketing Group
Brand Ambassador - Paid Full or Part TimeA&A Marketing Group
College Brand AmbassadorBookmark This
Cupcakes & Cocktails
Posted: September 08 2016
Company Location: Chicago, IL
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 4 Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionCupcakes and Cocktails teaches decorating class at local bars around the city of Chicago. We also teach private classes and offer catering. We were just featured on Groupon for our decorating classes.
We are looking for college ambassadors to spread brand awareness on campus.
*Must be a junior or senior majoring in Business/Marketing, Communication/PR.
*Must be enrolled at an university located in IL.
*Must have reliable transportation.
Responsibilities- Assist in developing and public relations and marketing activities geared towards your university.
- Maintain up-to-date customer and prospect records.
- Utilize social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online.
- Coordinates online marketing and advertising campaigns.
- Demonstrates interest in social media and how media and communication strategies can continuously engage the online community.
- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with special events to promote the company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Business, Marketing, Communication, or PR.
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- An innovative self-starter with problem solving skills, creativity, ambition, and a strong work ethic.
- Must be a people person/very outgoing in social settings.
- Having a car is a bonus!
SkillsRequired - Marketing, Event Planning, Communication Skills, Business, Brand Awareness, Written & Verbal Communication Abilities, Social Media Advertising, Planning & Organizing Skills, Outgoing, Brand Development Strategy, Brand Activation, Brand Ambassadors, Independent, Event Organizer
Preferred - Photography, Bilingual-English/Spanish, Bilingual Communications