Marketing/PR InternshipLeading Ladies of Legacy Inc.
MARKETING / SALES / ADVERTISING INTERNANGLO PACIFIC
MARKETING / SALES / ADVERTISING INTERNNOVA CHEMICALS
MARKETING / SALES / ADVERTISING INTERNAlberta Health Services (AHS)
Marketing InternMeda AB
Marketing InternMeda AB
Hot Opportunity: Marketing Jedi for Fast Growing Indian StartupKeshiha Services
Marketing InternLife for Love LLC
College Brand Ambassadors Positions (All Universities)Bookmark This
College Marketing Firm
Posted: January 25 2016
Company Location: Boston, MA
Application Deadline: No Deadline
Position: 2 Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionRebrand Yourself with a Fluent Internship
We are Fluent, a specialized marketing agency dedicated to creating engaging campaigns that connect products and services with college students. We do this by providing paid internship opportunities to thousands of students across the country who want to gain professional experience outside of the classroom.
We are looking for Student Translators to represent leading brands on campus. Applicants should be outgoing, active on social media, and highly influential with their peers. Ideal candidates are highly organized, participate in student organizations/campus activities and are excited to strengthen their marketing and event planning skills. Student Translators must be comfortable talking to new people and stepping outside their comfort zone to organically build brand awareness.
• Be the face of leading brands on your campus and actively engage peers about their products and services.
• Promote these brands through word-of-mouth marketing and personal conversations with fellow students each week.
• Create buzz-worthy moments utilizing marketing materials and giveaways provided.
• Utilize social media and other virtual platforms to share information about these companies.
• Attend an online training webinar prior to the start of the program.
• Commit 10-12 hours per week for the duration of the program.
• Must be a full-time, undergraduate student.
• Fluent internships last 6-8 weeks and include a week of training and a week of wrap-up.
• You will hear from us when we have an opportunity at your campus.
• All internships are PAID!
• Great stipends and potential bonuses.
• Valuable promotional and marketing experience to add to your resume.
• Opportunity to meet new people and have fun.
*Application Instructions- How to Apply for this Job: Please Apply Here: http://form.jotformpro.com/form/43133300522942