Social Media InternSuaveCo
Marketing InternThe Ecomm Dude
Business Communications Coordinator-Entry LevelImperial Solutions, Inc
Content Creator InternColure Media
Black economic empowerment organization - Marketing InternLet's Buy Black 365
Marketing ExecutiveVOUS LLC
(Spring 2017)-Music-Business Marketing Internship-Miami, FLMinistry Recording Group of VA
Marketing ExecutiveVOUS LLC
College Grads and Interns â Entry Level Marketing and AdvertisingBookmark This
GF Bentley Inc.
3 Enterprise Dr
Posted: April 05 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 3 Full-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionGF Bentley Inc. is currently offering PAID marketing internships in our rapidly growing marketing and sales firm in Shelton, Ct. Only serious candidates will be considered, as this is not your typical internship role. Our innovative firm is looking for outstanding, team-oriented professionals who enjoy learning how to interact with others and maintain relationships with our prestigious clientele. Our interns receive one-on-one training from our most successful Account Executives and Managers in critical sales and marketing concepts. Interns are also afforded the opportunity to role play and implement the concepts which they have learned. In addition, they receive exposure to all aspects of brand marketing and sales, and public relations. This is an extraordinary opportunity to be a part of a progressive local firm and learn from established professionals how to make an immense impact on emerging and established brands. If you are a driven individual with a passion for marketing and public relations, enjoy learning from the best of the best, and want to be a part of a growing contemporary company, then we want to hear from you!
Since our beginning, we have been able to provide exceptional training and have been recognized for the quality of our services by our clients. We continue to grow from within our company to maintain the values and integrity that have allowed us to become one of the fastest growing outsourced marketing and sales providers in our area. Our employees are currently establishing and implementing our client's marketing.
Responsibilities• Self-motivated and professional
• Comfortable receiving direction (which will create the pattern for your future success)
• Ability to function as part of a team
If you are looking for your typical internship where you make copies and fetch coffee
THIS IS NOT IT!
If you want hands on marketing and sales experience that will set the framework for a positive attitude, strong work ethic and future success
THEN THIS INTERNSHIP IS FOR YOU!!!
Requirements• Receive training on how to establish and maintain customer interaction to market product, services and client portfolio in multiple markets
• Opportunity to experience entrepreneurship and how to control your own relationships and marketing
• Be an integral part of daily training sessions and marketing campaign meetings
• Ultimately contribute to a positive and energetic environment that fosters creativity and growth
• Learn how to develop strong organizational skills and the ability to network professionally
• Hours are flexible and may be modified to accommodate school schedules, with an opportunity for full time employment following completion of internship
• Internship spots are limited so there will be a competitive vetting process
Make sure you stand out to be afforded this opportunity!