Marketing Lead InternshipBusiness Services
Website Manager and Designer - Big Data StartupGreenwich.HR
Social Media & Marketing InternDormMom Metro Atlanta, Inc
Digital Marketing Video InternshipRave Decor
Digital Marketing Intern- ORLANDO & TAMPA AREASOneThing Strategic Marketing Group
Social Media InternProspect Row
Integrated Marketing Intern [FALL/WINTER 2016]IM Boston
College Marketing InternshipBookmark This
Posted: September 09 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionAdme is a lockscreen app for Android that provides cash rewards just for using your phone like you normally do. That means no need to engage with content to get paid. We currently have 100K+ downloads and a 4.5 star rating.
We are looking for someone who is vocally superior and great at rallying folks to join the fastest growing lockscreen app for Android -- particularly on college campuses. This position will be commission based - so the better the fit, the more you get paid!
Responsibilities* Refer new users to Adme from your college campus (can be located anywhere in the continental United States).
* Hit the streets of your college campus and promote.
* Strategically post up content.
* Engage with various groups (frats/sororities, clubs, or hot spots on campus).
* Build a social media presence for Adme on your college campus and beyond.
* Craft a marketing plan for your campus and work with Adme management to refine it over time (Adme wants you to succeed).
* Show charm and tact in getting out the word.
Requirements* Be an out of the box thinker.
* Social Media Ninja.
* Effective communicator and writer.
* Ability to close deals quickly and effectively.
* Positive attitude!