Marketing Intern11th street cafe
MARKETING / SALES / ADVERTISING INTERNMiami in a Click
Marketing InternSkye Agency
Marketing InternNicholas Dowell & Associates
Social Media and Marketing Intern for HQ Creative & Looking 4 Larry AgencyHQ Creative
MARKETING INTERNSHIP in the Music IndustryHealth Connexions
Marketing/Editorial InternBookmark This
The Wellington Group
450 7TH AVE
New York, NY
Posted: March 15 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWho we are looking for:
An energetic undergrad who has the desire to learn and develop skills through daily business interactions and job assignments. The right candidate will be fearless, have a positive attitude and will come into the office with the interest of bettering him/herself every day!
The Wellington Group is a highly respected Insurance agency that specializes in business, personal, entertainment and employee benefits insurance. Our firm helps evaluate risks and develop solutions tailored to the needs of an individual or business, while providing superior customer service. We have earned the trust of a diverse range of clients, from high net worth individuals, corporations and business executives to professional athletes, entertainers and lawyers. Our clients rely on our expertise and knowledge.
What you will gain from this experience:
This internship will offer a well-rounded skillset that’s needed to enter today’s competitive business world. Furthermore, you will have an opportunity to learn about the Marijuana industry, arguably the fastest growing business today, which is on target to hit 44 billion dollars by 2020. As of today it’s already employing over 100,000 people and growing.
In addition, you will learn and utilize techniques from the ever-expanding field of content marketing, to reach and retain potential customers.
• Establish relationships with many of the 3,000 businesses in the MJ industry
• Interview business owners, managers, and other influential people
• Write and submit articles based on your interviews
• Research and identify trends in the industry
• Work hand-in-hand with our Marketing Director to streamline CRM
• Meet weekly with internal executives and help refine marketing initiatives
• Provide regular feedback to senior management on potential opportunities and other important activities.
RequirementsTo qualify for this position, the candidate should:
• Possess excellent communication and writing skills
• Function as a team-oriented self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced, dynamic environment;
• Be both organized and detail-oriented
• Be capable of focusing on long-term goals while working towards them via short-term deliverable
• Have proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word and Outlook)
• Preferably have some college credit or business school education