- Internships /
- Marketing /
- Commission based Business development/Marketing Intern (CA, NJ, Philadelphia PA)
Online Exclusive Luxury Jewelry Marketing InternshipDuke & Duchess Jewelers
Marketing ExecutiveVOUS LLC
Digital Marketing InternshipXperii
Marketing | Events | Sales Intern ( Part Time)Urbana
Board Game Company - Marketing InternshipBreaking Bread
Spring 2017 Marketing/Communications InternTree Nutri™
Spring 2017 Marketing and Communication CoordinatorThe Festival of Ballooning, Inc.
Marketing Interndlr | marketing, inc.
Commission based Business development/Marketing Intern (CA, NJ, Philadelphia PA)Bookmark This
Posted: December 19 2014
Company Location: Sunnyvale, CA
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 5 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
Moveha (www.moveha.com) is a start-up rental company for students to look for off-campus housing. Besides rental service, we also help students to provide airport pick-up, bank account registration, mobile account registration, and furniture rentals service. We have cooperated with many student organizations and property management groups.
About the role:
The commission based Business development/Marketing intern is expected to help promoting the business in the organization by marketing for the company, and assist in online data compilation, organization and collection. The individual is expected to have a strong communication and organization skills. He/She must be able to work independently with minimal supervision, be result focused, manage their own work and have strategic marketing skills.
• It is an on campus job, mandatory to work remote. (Optional to work in Sunnyvale, CA)
• This internship position does not require onsite working, it is an on campus internship. All instructions would be conducted remotely online through email, phones or Skype.
• Unpaid Commission based internship
• Internship last 3 months
• Commission depends on collection of private properties
• Business development with potential clients/partners
• Coordinate with functional team in the creation of online data
• Search for properties around school area (Commission based)
• Collection of data and information
• Assist with program communications
• Assist in online/offline marketing promotions
What you will get from this position:
• Negotiation and Communication skills with potential business partners
• Data collection, market research and property search skills
• Learn extensively about social media platforms and online advertising
• Professional verbal and written communication skills
• Develop a relationship with entrepreneurs
• Hard working, energetic fast learner
• Familiar with school area
• Self- motivated
• Good at both verbal and written communication skills
• Organization and time management skills
• Actively involved in campus student organizations
• Basic research/ data collection skills
• Basic Microsoft skills
• Familiar with Social media platforms
* If you do an outstanding job, we are more than happy to write you a reference letter.
Please send your resume with title “your name_your school” to firstname.lastname@example.org