Marketing InternMacksimum photography
Social Media MarketerPearl Fincher Museum of Fine Arts
Marketing InternAsteres Inc
Digital Marketing InternCaldera Labs
Marketing & Social Media InternJaguaring, Inc.
Marketing/Media Sales InternMW Media LLC
Distribution sales and marketing internTRANSPORT PACKAGING SOLUTIONS
Social Media/Branding InternBookmark This
10090 NW 80th
Posted: February 05 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionIliana "illy" Perez is an editor, photographer, stylist & free-lance creative based in Miami, FL. with a Bachelors in Fashion Marketing at the Miami International University of Art & Design. She began her creative venture early on at the age of 12 in photography, editing, self-modeling and digital design. After graduating high-school she went off to college to pursue a career in the business of fashion. Interning with small businesses & startups such as A7 Jeans, Fox House, Designer Julian Chang, Maker's Shoes and other business owners specializing in fashion. In addition she has worked and assisted in various fashion production shows such as Oscar de la Renta, Perry Ellis, Miami Fashion Week, Funkshion - to name a few. As of now she is acting as Associate Director for Style Link Miami - a new women's apparel e-commerce start-up.
Illy's newest project, HOUSE-OF-SHE is a self titled fashion & lifestyle portfolio blog which serves as her creative outlet to showcase her experiences, collaborations, editorials, photography and other creative projects. With a future interest to expand her categories into self publishing e-books & print .
I am looking for someone to really help and build my personal brand and assist with all creative projects - this is a great opportunity for anyone who is ambitions & self-motivated looking to just add some entry level experience to build on for future job opportunities.
Responsibilities- Assist in social media scheduling post
- Pitch new creative projects ideas that best align with the brand image
- Help distribute all website content across multiple channels
- Basic research invloving social media, marketing & industry updates: in the fashion business specially
- Assist in app sales
- Help with photoshoot concepts and styling
Requirements- Perferabily best if you are interested in fashion, photography, and creative thinking
- Good communication skills and the ability to inform and entertain via written, oral and visual media.
- Knowledge of social media
- An innovative self-starter with problem solving skills, creativity, ambition, a strong work ethic with and entrepreneurial spirit.
- Must posses good organizational skills in order to achieve and get task done effectively
SkillsRequired - Blogging, Branding & Identity, Twitter, Tumblr, Instagram, Social Media Communications, Custom Facebook Pages
Preferred - Writing, Market Knowledge