Paid Internship in Sales, Marketing and PR.Luxmgmt. Group, Inc.
STILL ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS! Paid Internship in Sales, Marketing and PR.Luxmgmt. Group, Inc.
Business Coordinator for Beach Lifestyle and Media Production companyBeachBlankets.com LLC
Marketing InternThe Toy Museum of NY
Social Media & Community Management InternSwarmsales
Marketing InternTAVERN ON THE WHARF
Marketing Intern (Must be based in Broward, Miami)Kingston5 Productions
Marketing InternHuman Touch Translations Ltd.
Communications CoordinatorBookmark This
Insight Marketing Group
10240 Thor Drive, Suite 2
Posted: October 15 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Full-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionPURPOSE: Marketing and communications for Event Marketing company
Paid Training-Travel Opportunities-Management
MAJOR RESPONSIBILITY AREAS
-Implementation of marketing plans, including product positioning, campaign strategies, and market strategy insights.
-Discovery of strategic business opportunities through cross function collaboration with sales, HR, etc.
-Marketing opportunity for revenue
-Provide product/service support in order to establish proper channels of information and communication.
-Responsible for branding, advertising, trade shows, company events and promotional collateral
-Work with management on projects dealing with media relations, business communications, success stories
- 0-5 years experience managing public and marketing events, retail, sales, promotions, campaigns
- BS in Communications, Public Relations, Marketing, or or related experience
- Proven ability to establish strong relationships within the consumer, business and/or clients
- Proven ability to develop and execute successful communications/marketing strategies and plans
- Proven ability to plan and execute events
- Excellent interpersonal and collaboration skills
- Demonstrated ability to contribute at both a strategic and an operational level
- Ability to work with urgent deadlines, flexible priorities and manage multiple high-priority assignments
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, able to communicate effectively at all levels of the organization
- Results driven, energetic, resourceful and hands-on individual with a strong service orientation