Social Media & Community Management InternHutch
Marketing, Sales, & Advertising PAID INTERNSHIP!!!!!!!!!!!!Red Belt Solutions
Marketing InternWilliam Martin,Ph.D.,P.C.
Marketing InternExpandable Software, Inc.
Social Media/Marketing/Branding InternREAL New York
Online Travel Agency Brand ManagerPink Palapa Enterprises
Recruiting InternFlashmob Solutions, Inc.
Customer Service RepresentativeStauner insurance agency inc
Communications InternBookmark This
Inspiration Zone LLC
Two Heritage Drive
Posted: January 24 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Full-time, Unpaid (College Credit Required)
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionInspiration Zone LLC is a boutique management consulting, brand management and thought leadership firm. IZL integrates traditional business strategy, multicultural expertise and insights to provide value-driven solutions that position brands for success in the global marketplace. The company was founded by Juliette Mayers, an award-winning executive, author and professional speaker. IZL is located in Quincy MA and is accessible via the MBTA Redline. Free parking is available. IZL is seeking a college, junior, senior or graduate level intern with excellent communication and social media skills. The intern will be responsible for developing and executing IZLs social media strategy in support of its book launch, strategic networking events and client projects.
Responsibilities- Create content strategy
- Develop social media strategy
- Manage contacts and targeted communications
- Write effective copy, excelling in correct spelling, punctuation, and grammar
- Use alternate forms of communication (including graphic arts), resulting in improved interactions
- Edit and proof work and provide constructive feedback
- Coordinate targeted events and forums
Requirements- Possess skills at initiating innovative ideas, and judging correctly what will appeal to target audiences.
- Excellent communication skills -- written and oral
- Social media savvy
- Values diversity and inclusion
- Prefer challenges that involve communication, are people-oriented, promote networking and socializing
- Comfort with ambiguity
- Can do attitude and willingness to help as needed
- Sound judgement