JOURNALISM AND MARKETING INTERNSHIP in Life Sciences & Health CareHealth Connexions
Need Someone Who Knows How To Setup Email Marketing (E-Blast) Newsletters For Hip Hop Music etcviral media boost
Intern - Marketing AnalyticsFarm Credit Mid-America
Marketing Internship (Winter 2016/Spring 2017)Braathe Enterprises
Vietnamese Segment CampaignTaro
Looking For A SOCIAL MEDIA AND CONTENT INTERN for a Hot New Consumer Start-Up!exactly.me
Business Development / Sales InternTSS Brokerage
Communications InternBookmark This
Stand for the Silent
Posted: January 28 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionStand for the Silent. Inc. is seeking a Communications Intern to help take our email marketing and corporate sponsorship initiatives to the next level. We are looking for a volunteer who sees an internship as an extension of their education, and/or an opportunity to utilize and expand their current skillset, while contributing to a critical cause.
This virtual role will play an important part in our 2015 marketing efforts in order to help engage our current supporters and build new awareness of our cause.
If interested, please send a resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
Responsibilities• Developing new marketing emails targeting specific customer segments
• Reviewing and honing design of current HTML emails
• Improving existing email segmentation strategy
• Driving additional donations through improvement of existing emails and creation of new emails
• Managing outreach to potential corporate partners as part of our corporate sponsorship initiatives
Requirements• 5 – 10 hours per week, for a minimum of 3 months
• Excellent communications and presentation skills
• Basic understanding of email marketing tactics
• A high degree of independence while still functioning within a virtual environment
• Ideally have experience in marketing, particularly email marketing and partnerships