Marketing InternMaestro Leather
Marketing Intern (Unpaid)Center for Youth Wellness
Paid Internship for leading NJ-based Incentive/Loyalty Marketing firm!Rymax Marketing
INTERN - UHaulCarShare - Hanover College - IndianaU-Haul International
Paid Sales and Marketing Intern (Commission based intern)Hedonic Marketing Solutions
Videographer and Social Media InternshipAmerican Adventure Expeditions
MARKETING AND SALES INTERNSHIP - UnpaidThe Tree of Health Center
Communications InternBookmark This
Stand for the Silent
Posted: January 28 2015
Company Location: Perkins, OK
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionStand for the Silent. Inc. is seeking a Communications Intern to help take our email marketing and corporate sponsorship initiatives to the next level. We are looking for a volunteer who sees an internship as an extension of their education, and/or an opportunity to utilize and expand their current skillset, while contributing to a critical cause.
This virtual role will play an important part in our 2015 marketing efforts in order to help engage our current supporters and build new awareness of our cause.
If interested, please send a resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
Responsibilities• Developing new marketing emails targeting specific customer segments
• Reviewing and honing design of current HTML emails
• Improving existing email segmentation strategy
• Driving additional donations through improvement of existing emails and creation of new emails
• Managing outreach to potential corporate partners as part of our corporate sponsorship initiatives
Requirements• 5 – 10 hours per week, for a minimum of 3 months
• Excellent communications and presentation skills
• Basic understanding of email marketing tactics
• A high degree of independence while still functioning within a virtual environment
• Ideally have experience in marketing, particularly email marketing and partnerships