Marketing ManagerAmber Boyd Attorney at Law
Social Media/Marketing/Website DeveloperIndelible Ink-NY
Marketing, Public Relations & Social MediaBradford Stewart Art
LOCAL BUSINESS NOW HIRING ENTRY LEVEL EVENT STAFFSouth Texas Promotions
Event Communications AssistantRhythm Events
Winter 2016 - Event & Marketing Internship [Austin, TX]Snappening
Marketing InternU-Haul International
Marketing InternRoyal Solutions
Marketing | Communications InternBookmark This
F C Cancer Foundation
1012 Brioso Drive, Suite 101
Costa Mesa, CA
Posted: September 02 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThe F C Cancer Foundation is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization based in Costa Mesa, CA that is looking for someone to work alongside the CEO in initiating and managing fundraising campaigns and supporting existing foundation programs. You would be working at the foundation HQ in Costa Mesa. Position start and end date is flexible as well as weekly hours.
This is a fun and casual working environment that promotes fresh, creative ideas.
For more information on foundation, visit: www.fccancerfoundation.org
Responsibilities- Write effective copy.
- Use alternate forms of communication (including graphic arts), resulting in improved interactions.
- Edit and proof other team members work and provide constructive feedback.
- Assist in development of digital Fundraising campaigns.
- Assist in execution & management of Foundation programs.
- Minimal administrative duties (i.e. manage companies general inbox)
Requirements- Possess skills at initiating innovative ideas and judging correctly what will appeal to target audiences.
- Confident in bringing creative marketing ideas to the table.
- Passion for philanthropy.
- Understanding of social trends.
- Efficiency in Excel & Word programs.
- Familiar with Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and other social media platforms.
SkillsRequired - Communication Strategy, Administrative Capabilities, Social Media Development, Marketing Communications
Preferred - Microsoft Office, Social Media Communications, Advertising Copy, Marketing Copy, Emerging Trends, Visual Arts, Graphic Design